In order to support effectively to Enterprises in agriculture and rural area, a group of international economic integration experts should be built in Information Centre for Agriculture and rural development – IPSARD implement. The main activities of this group (consist of 2-3people) as follows:
- Collecting regional and international regulations and commitments in agriculture and rural development that Vietnam has joined.
- Updating the implementation of regional and international commitments on agriculture of Vietnam.
- Updating agricultural trade performance between Vietnam and countries in the world.
- Updating information on new regulations (tariff and technical barriers) that main trading partners applying to Vietnam.
- Updating information of “Integration” column in the website of www.ipsard.gov.vn
- Consulting for building the program of “Policy Dialog” related to integration in agriculture and rural area.
- Consulting and supporting enterprises (if needed) on integration information
Below describes the function, responsibility and scope of job of a group leader:
II. WORKING PURPOSE
The purpose of the activity is maintaining an updated information on international economic integration situation relating to agriculture and rural area; and consulting enterprises about integration information.
III. EXPERT’ RESPONSIBILITY
• Write and update “Integration” information relating to bilateral trade liberalization in the website of www.ipsard.gov.vn
• Search and review information above in order to disseminate the information widely to enterprises in agriculture and rural sectors as well as other involved people.
• Build policy dialog program related to integration in agriculture and rural area.
• Support enterprises (if needed) on integration information
• Participating in designing content for enterprise training program related to integration conducted by the Center’s enterprise training group.
IV. EXPERT’S REQUIREMENT
• An expert should have at least good bachelor degree in economics, agricultural economics, trade, international relations ...
• An expert should have experience in searching information. Priority is given to any expert having experiences in agriculture and rural areas.
• High competence in English
• Priority given to an expert who is fond of supporting SMEs in agriculture and rural area.
• Possess a leadership, team-work and independent working behavior
V. WORKING MECHANISM
The expert is recruited starting from September to December 2010.
The expert will enjoy the monthly salary based on the EU-UN cost norm, with insurance and income tax included
Working regulation and condition:
- The expert will work under the instruction of the head of group
- The Centre will provide an expert working place, internet connected equipments
- An expert will be supported with all of the Center’s available information source for his or her specialized purpose in the Centre.