In order to support effectively to Enterprises in agriculture and rural area, a group of international economic integration experts should be built in Information Centre for Agriculture and rural development – IPSARD implement. The main activities of this group (consist of 2-3people) as follows:
- Collecting regional and international regulations and commitments in agriculture and rural development that Vietnam has joined.
- Updating the implementation of regional and international commitments on agriculture of Vietnam.
- Updating agricultural trade performance between Vietnam and countries in the world.
- Updating information on new regulations (tariff and technical barriers) that main trading partners applying to Vietnam.
- Updating information of “Integration” column in the website of www.ipsard.gov.vn
- Consulting for building the program of “Policy Dialog” related to integration in agriculture and rural area.
- Consulting and supporting enterprises (if needed) on integration information
Below describes the function, responsibility and scope of job of a group leader:
II. WORKING PURPOSE:
The purpose of the activity is maintaining an updated information on international economic integration situation relating to agriculture and rural area; and consulting enterprises about integration information.
III. EXPERT’ RESPONSIBILITY
• Defining direction and working plan for the group of information integration staffs
• Guiding this group (on material sources, collection method…) in order to collect documents related to integration in agriculture and rural area, since 1995 up to now, including:
Decrees, agreements on bilateral integration
Decrees, agreements on multilateral integration
Documents on explaining Ministries’ integration commitments
Research results of integration
Vietnam’s policies related to integration, market opening of agricultural products
• Consulting for building “Integration” column in the website of www.ipsard.gov.vn
• Defining the main categories of agricultural products, main markets which need to be studied on integration, market opening information of countries in the world.
• Guiding staffs for watchdog to check information of market opening regulations (tax, technical barriers…) with agricultural products mentioned above.
• Checking quality of integration news in the news-letter and content of official information uploaded in the website.
• Consulting building policy dialog program related to integration in agriculture and rural area.
• Consulting supporting enterprises (if needed) on integration information
• Supporting (consulting content, introducing experts) the Center’s enterprise training group on designing enterprise training program related to integration.
IV. EXPERT’S REQUIREMENT
• An expert should have many years of working experience (more than 10 years) in negotiation of international economic integration agreements
• An expert should have experience in negotiation of integration in agriculture, rural area.
• University degree (or higher)
• Fluency in English
• Priority given to an expert who is fond of supporting SMEs in agriculture and rural area.
• Possess a leadership, team-work and independent working behavior
V. WORKING MECHANISM
The expert is recruited starting from September to December 2010.
The expert will enjoy the monthly salary based on the EU-UN cost norm, with insurance and income tax included
Working regulation and condition:
- The Centre will provide an expert working place, internet connected equipments
- An expert will be supported by 2 staffs, and use all of the Center’s available information source for his or her specialized purpose in the Centre.